frydemo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

visualizacion de bitmap

3 posters

Go down

visualizacion de bitmap Empty visualizacion de bitmap

Post  kino_unico Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:42 pm

Hola a todos Frydeseros, este programa es genial

bueno, mi duda es que tengo un material con dos texturas una en el canal difuse y otra en el canal bump y me gustaria saber como puedo alternar para poder verlos.

porque solo puedo ver el difuse pero alomejor quiero ajustar el bump y tengo que ir a ciegas

gracias

kino_unico

Back to top Go down

visualizacion de bitmap Empty Re: visualizacion de bitmap

Post  jorari71 Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:13 pm

Hi kiko!

Although I come from Spain I'm gonna try to translate your question and my answer:

The question is about how to view the bump map and the diffuse map separately. It's interesting how to control in this way both maps in some cases...

The answer is...I don't know! I only can promise you to try it tonight...But your question is really important and interesting. Recently I've made some jobs with other render engines and I've handled both type of mappings in this way.

I've got to try it tonight.

Thanks for writing here.

Regards.

P.D.:¿Entiendes lo que he escrito? Me sabe mal escribir en inglés (como mejor puedo, disculpa si no lo hago demasiado correctamente) cuando has preguntado en español...Que conste que me encanta mi lengua nativa , ¿eh? Very Happy . El motivo es que aquí muchos no saben español.
jorari71
jorari71
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jorari71 Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:22 pm

Hey...Well, I've tried to visualize them separately and I don't know how can I do this...At least in the 3DSMAX2009 plugin...But I think that in the rest of the plugins will be the same.

I think that is something more to implement in the next version or Service Pack...

It's a very useful feature which I'd recommend to Chema for developing in the next version of Fryrender.

I'm sorry.

Regards.

P.S.:Could you post anything you have rendered for the rest of the members? Very Happy
jorari71
jorari71
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kino_unico Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:41 pm

Hello jorari71
thanks for answering my question.

is it true that you can not do.

but it is strange because in the beta fryrender if I had this option.

not removed because

to see if I get in touch with Chema by subject.

thanks and best regards

kino_unico

Back to top Go down

Post  jorari71 Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:16 pm

Hi Kiko!

It happens sometimes...In the beta version some things can be done and other not and in the final versions the terms are inverted for all these features in these sense.

For instance: the render region: it's told that it will be bring us again the render region feature...We are hoping this!!

Thanks for writting here.

Regards.
jorari71
jorari71
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  javigon Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:54 pm

Hi,
In all the plugins, in viewport, you can only see the color or texture of the first layer of the material tree. Yo can´t see layer mask, rougness or bump.
If you need see the bump, a tick you can use is to put temporary the bump texture in the color of the first layer.
Another best tip i like to use is to use a Cinema 4d native material ( I think the rest of apps with theyr own render engine) with the texture I want to use in the color channel. In editor preview assign more resollution. This way you can adjust the texture exactly how you want. Them, simply replace the material with the fryrender material, and thats in the same place.
javigon
javigon

http://www.renderpro.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum