frydemo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The reduction of the reflection mapping from the right tab of environment's Fryrender section...

2 posters

Go down

The reduction of the reflection mapping from the right tab of environment's Fryrender section... Empty The reduction of the reflection mapping from the right tab of environment's Fryrender section...

Post  jorari71 Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:41 pm

Hi again!.

I'd like to ask you about the reflectance of a map selected inside the "reflection mapping" environment tab.

This reflectance projected over the surface of an object is too much big for the desired result and I'd like to know how to reduce it.

Did anyone knows how to reduce the size of the reflection created by the automatic reflection from the environment tab?

Do you know what I mean?

Thank you.
jorari71
jorari71
Admin

Back to top Go down

The reduction of the reflection mapping from the right tab of environment's Fryrender section... Empty Re: The reduction of the reflection mapping from the right tab of environment's Fryrender section...

Post  javigon Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:05 pm

You can use in the bitmap editor, on the left the tile X, Y, Z to repeat the map and do smoller. This is valid for every bitmap in fry.
javigon
javigon

http://www.renderpro.net

Back to top Go down