frydemo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kitchen visualisation.

4 posters

Go down

kitchen visualisation. Empty kitchen visualisation.

Post  WSD Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:11 am

Hey everybody! This is one of our latest works, on which me and Max worked. This project is not made for the commercial purposes. We made it for us. Commentaries and advices are welcome. kitchen visualisation. Kitche11
kitchen visualisation. Kitche12
kitchen visualisation. Citche10
kitchen visualisation. Citche11
kitchen visualisation. Kitche13
kitchen visualisation. Kitche14
kitchen visualisation. Kitche15
WSD
WSD

Back to top Go down

kitchen visualisation. Empty Re: kitchen visualisation.

Post  jorari71 Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:36 am

Wow!!

This is one of the best renders I've watched in the last months! And this is not for a comercial purpose?

The most stunning images are the last three...The DOF effect adds a great amount or realism...And the texturing care is well selected to the bombom box.

The teacup is made of stainless steel? Porcelain would be better in my opinion.

But there are a lot of details well choosen...

Related to the first 3 only one thing: SUPERB! The ilumination is wonderful. For instance: in the first image the combination of the natural light and luminaries is perfect. And the playing of the layers blending in the first three is very curious. It's the great advantage of the un-biased render engines... Razz

Thank you very much for posting here...

Only a few tipycal questions: What hardware have you used? And, of course: How long have this been rendered? How much render time have they taken?

Regards!
jorari71
jorari71
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thxraph Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:17 pm

Great renders man!
the Details views are terrific! however, i can see some bad map/effect tiling on the floor of the 1st views
keep comming the good work!

Raph

thxraph

Back to top Go down

Post  WSD Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:25 pm

2 jorari71 yeah, there really is a little problem with the cup, but i'm not going to remake it, though i have a steel cup in my house, only a little bigger. All of the objects in the scene are modelled using their real prototypes from the kitchen of my friend and modeller Max.

Talking about rendering, i can't really say the exact time, we've been rendering on 2 and 4 cored machines, mostly leaving them for the night. Aproximatively one view takes 3-5 days. I should notice that we had time and because of that we've used in the interior such rendering functions as layers blending and switched on light sources along with the physical sky, which really makes rendering time much longer.

Thanks to everyone for their commentaries.
WSD
WSD

Back to top Go down

Post  najar Tue May 26, 2009 8:43 am

wow
very very nice pictures Smile

najar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down